

Actual Birthday night, cake, candles, and a few presents with mama and daddy.

Chuck E. Cheese!!!!! Wow, what an experience! But well worth it.

Birthday outfit!

This was the only pic where i could get all 6 kids in. Hayden is by elizabeth (she's the one in the crown) The 2 precious girls are Ryleigh and Sophia (brian and megan abbott's girls) the other 2 cute little boys are Manny and Cooper (Angel and Paul mortenson's boys). They all had a blast and were super good. Sophie (our neighbor) was not feeling well and couldn't make it to the party.
It was a fabulous week and we are so blessed to have her in our lives and are looking forward to many moore chuck e cheese, tea parties, slumber parties, etc,,,,,,,!!!!

3 comments:
Cute pictures and I see that you didn't forget that you had a blog... I was wondering if you were ever going to blog again.
I will be sure to get you copies of the pictures I took. I think there are some definite keepers in my "portfolio."
So sweet! I had a super time at Chuck E. Cheese----I know know it is Chuck E. and not Chuckie!!!
Love you all! Can't wait for #4!
She looks like her momma!
Post a Comment